Tariff / Booking Details / Packages
- One night Midweek - Mon to Thurs: $250
- Two night Midweek - Mon to Thurs: $490
- Two night Weekend - Friday/Saturday/Sunday: $620
- Single night Weekend - Friday, Saturday or Sunday: $350 per night but subject to very limited availability.
Weekends - Minimum Two Night Stay.
- Minimum three day stay preferred on Long Weekends, and Public Holidays including Melbourne Cup weekend and Easter. Two night stay on Long Weekends is subject to limited availability.
- Weekend rates apply on Long Weekends or Public Holidays.
- For longer stays - please contact us as discounts are available.
- Check-in time is from 2.00pm and the check-out is by midday. Later checkout may be available, subject to availability.
- Credit Cards: Visa & MasterCard accepted, EFT and Cash
- Gift Vouchers are available.
- The accommodation is non-smoking.
- There are some steps when accessing the studio and also from the bedroom to lounge area.
- We are not able to accommodate pets.
PINOT AND POTTERY INDULGENCE PACKAGE
The Pinot and Pottery Indulgence Package is offered in association with Yarra Valley Private Wine Tours
The Pinot and Pottery Indulgence Package includes:
- One or two nights accommodation in The Studio Yarra Valley
- Chocolates on arrival
- Breakfast provisions in your accommodation
- A forty five minute massage for two with Yarra Valley Massage
- An exclusive full day winery tour of the Yarra Valley's finest boutique wineries including visits to five wineries and a two course a la carte restaurant lunch with a glass of wine at Tokar Winery
- Access to internationally recognised potter, Ted Secombe's studio when available
- Transport in a luxury Statesman sedan
- Exclusive access on the tour, unless you wish to include another couple
- Costs per couple, ex-Yarra Valley:
- Two nights, (Friday and Saturday nights) - $1280
- mid-week: (Sunday to Thursday)one night - $920
A $100 deposit is required at booking which is non-refundable if 14 days notice of cancellation is not given. Payment by electronic transfer, Visa or Mastercard.
DINE IN TONIGHT
Treat yourself to a chef-cooked meal in your cottage during your stay - why head back out in the dark to find dinner, when you can enjoy a meal at a time of your choosing in the comfort of your studio .
We are a short drive from local restaurants so this is often a great idea, especially on the night you arrive.
Maybe start with a warming pumpkin and chorizo soup, or a fragrant Thai pumpkin soup (v) followed by a hearty chicken and vegetable curry with rice, or perhaps an Italian style beef Bolognese with pasta?
For a Mediterranean feel, have the lamb and olive ragu with gnocchi or push the boat out and 'go Moroccan' with a spicy vegetable tagine served with cous cous (v).
Place your order for your meal from us now and the dish will be in the fridge in your studio ready for you to simply reheat when you're ready.
Each main meal comes with rice, pasta, gnocchi or cous cous for you to simply cook and enjoy with your dinner, at a time that suits.