Accommodation / Pottery Studio / Gallery
is set on two levels:
The bedroom with a gorgeous king-sized bed and big black bath, plus a separate bathroom.
The lounge/kitchen area has views looking into the Dixons Creek Valley
- you can see Mt Toolebewong, Mt St Leonard, the Dandenongs and nearly all the way to Gippsland! On a clear night the milky way is a treat. Sitting on the verandah, you won't want to leave.
For your stay we provide a range of naturally enriched toiletries, including body wash, shampoo and conditioner. The ingredients for the Yummy You collection are environmentally friendly; all products are designed, hand blended and packaged locally.
Sandra at Yummy You in Yarra Glen has developed this range for us. If you mention you are staying at the studio she will offer you a special deal.
the studio is new, fresh and fully equipped with:
- Double bath
- Reverse Cycle heating and air conditioning
- Huge bedroom with king-sized bed
- Quilt and choice of pillows
- Separate bathroom and shower
- Quality toiletries
- Premium fluffy towels
- WiFi access, free of charge
- Sofa bed in lounge
- High definition TV
- DVD player and selection of DVDs
- Boombox to use your own device with
- Kitchen with cooktop, oven, fridge and coffee machine
- Breakfast ingredients are supplied for your first morning
- Stylish crockery, cutlery and glassware
- Original artworks
- Books and magazines
- Views from every window
- Private verandah with outdoor setting
- Courtyard setting
- Off- street parking
Someone once said, "You're only fifty minutes from Melbourne but it feels like fifty light years!"